Takeaways Insurance

A combination of covers made to order

All Products Contact

What does it cover?

Takeaways and fish and chip shops have slightly different risks and requirements than dine-in restaurants, particularly as they often make heavy use of potentially hazardous equipment like chip pans and deep fat fryers.

Do I need it?

Quote Four can tailor a package of policies to your takeaway’s unique risks, whether you employ staff, have a fleet of delivery vehicles or run a shop where the public collect their orders.

  • Buildings and contents
  • Employers’ liability
  • Public liability
  • Product liability
  • Business interruption
  • Cover for frozen, chilled and other perishable goods
  • Motor fleet and delivery bike cover

Focus on: burger van

If you take your business on the road, such as a roadside fast food van or travelling takeaway, you will need bespoke vehicle insurance as well as a host of liability covers. Quote Four can build a package of policies based around your business.

Get a quote