Tradesman Insurance

Covering more than just tools of the trade

All Products Contact

What does it cover?

Whether you work as an electrician, joiner or general handyman, tradesmen are regularly called upon to provide their essential skills and expertise. But practical work can come with risks, both to you and the public. Specialist insurance is designed with your trade in mind, so you’re supported if you need to make a claim.

Do I need it?

Some covers are essential for tradesmen, such as public liability cover in case of accidental injury or property damage claims from clients or the public. Quote Four can create a bespoke package, bundling this up with cover for your tools, stock, employees and more.

  • Public liability
  • Employers’ liability
  • Product liability
  • Car or van
  • Owned or hired-in tools and equipment
  • Stock and raw material stock
  • Contract works
  • Personal accident

Focus on: painter decorator

As a painter decorator, you’ll require a variety of covers. Your work might require you to climb ladders, which poses a personal accident risk, while customer claims you splashed paint in the wrong place could prove costly. You’ll rely on a car or van, as well as investing in paint, brushes and supplies which will need protecting from theft and damage.

Get a quote