Property Owners & Landlords

Supporting your portfolio with property protection


What does it cover?

Whether you rent out a single buy-to-let property or building a portfolio of residential and business properties, being a landlord is a time-consuming business – and one which needs insurance to match.

Do I need it?

Property Owners’ insurance is designed specifically to cater for the risks and responsibilities of landlords, whereas a private household policy is often invalidated if the property is let. Protecting your livelihood against risks including fire, water damage or damage by tenants, dedicated cover takes business considerations into account, including legal expenses and loss of rental income.

  • Buildings & contents
  • Accidental damage
  • Malicious damage by tenants
  • Property owners liability
  • Loss of rental income
  • Legal expenses
  • Emergency home cover for landlords
  • Non standard such as HMO, DSS tenants and Airbnb tenants

Focus on: Buy-to-let landlord

If your landlord duties are not your main job role, you’ll want to minimise the time and stress it takes to sort out insurance. Quote Four’s advisers can expertly advise on exactly which policies you need and which would be beneficial, before sourcing competitive quotes.

Get a quote